Wednesday, November 30, 2005

A shadow

Last night I had two cups of coffee before going to bed. I figured that I probably could not fall asleep immediately, so I meditated about an hour. It took me quite sometime to fall back to sleep after that. During the transition, I had the following experience.

Seeing through my mind's eye, a shadow emerged from nowhere, it blended into my being and I floated out of my body immediately without vibration or other usual sensation. During the time I floated out of my window, the flying got faster and higher, I looked down on the changing scenery below and felt that I was not alone. There was something else that was present that blocked my view below while flying. I saw the usual city, mountain and trees quickly zoomed by. After a while the floating sensation stopped and the scene faded!

When I got back to my senses, I could not make out what was happening. I have done the Aura Cleaning before the meditation. I believe my aura was fairly bright, strong and clear. There would not be any intrusion into my energy field and I was certain of that.

It was an interesting experience. What was that shadow? I don't know. It did not do any harm, on the contrary the flying seemed to be invigorating.