Sunday, October 16, 2005
I don't have answer for all of them, but with my understanding, I don't think truth has been conveyed in an enlightened manner. Majority of mankind are sleep walking, spending lots of energy doing the things that have little consequence, while failing the grade by doing the things that are seeming monumental to our temporary existence.
Religion tells us to do good, be good, you reap what you sow, "Do unto others as you want others do unto you?" The problem is no one bothers to tell you why you should do that. Well some people argue, because the law of Karma, you get what you put out. But why?
One of the truth is that we are one and the same. We might have ten thousand, ten million or ten billion faces, those faces are fragments of God, sparks of God. Through us, God experiences. So, it is probably correct to say "We are gods".
A human body is composed of many different organs, every organ has different function, one is not better than other. But by every organ working in concert, our life is sustained. Who is to say that heart is more important than liver? To support life, every part has to do its share, or life is lost. Every cell of our body could be compared to every individual in the planet earth. Every one of us is an expression of God. By living in concert and in harmony with each other, we are fully expressing God in highest level, we are then in good health, enjoying happiness.
Friday, October 07, 2005
I lied down the second time... My mom and I went shopping in a department store. The store was not very organized and people work there have very strange behavior. I came up and asked a clerk some question, I got a blank stare back from him.
My mom went to hardware section, she picked up something mechanical, some kind of unusual instrument, the kind of thing that my son will be interested but definitely not my mother. But I went along with the item and curious about the use of this equipment. We were waiting in the check out counter, I suddenly realized that my purse was not with me. I walk back several steps and tried to think and then I immediately got back to the check out line and found the purse was right there on the floor next to the counter. But I did not see mom. She might have paid the item and left.
The day is getting late and dark, I was worried. I went to the parking lot and called her many times, but there was no response anywhere. I then met a girl about 10 year old. I asked her if she was familiar with this area. While we were talking, I saw a mass image of gold and black stripes moving my way. At that time the girl said, "please meet Jason, the tiger." My heart skipped several beats, I was frightened. Somehow I managed to remember projecting love to the tiger. The tiger now running and jumping around us, I kept at the mantra of projecting love. Then suddenly the tiger jumped right in front of me and unexpectedly put its massive head toward my belly. It was just like my bird fluffy, he will lower his head when I touch him so that I can massage him. So, I touched the head and back of tiger, it felt like touching a carpet...
Sunday, October 02, 2005
Stage 1 Living a lie (The Stage of Self-Betrayal)
Stage 2 The Choicepoint (The stage of Relasing Control and Breaking Your Chains
Stage 3 Awareness of Wonder and Possibility (Ths stage of Seeing with New Eyes)
Stage 4 Instruction From Masters (The Stage of Learning, Failing and Preparation)
Stage 5 Transformation and Rebirth ( The Stage of Emptying and Refilling)
Stage 6 The Trial ( The Stage of Testing and Conifrmation)
Stage 7 The Great Awakening of SELF ( The Stage of Fearlessness)
These are simple daily ritual that we can practice to reach that enlightening stage.
The 5 Daily Devotions:
- Devote yourself to rising at 5 A.M. each and every morning. Those who get up early are those who get the best from life.
- Devote yourself to setting aside the first sixty minutes of your day as your "Holy Hour." This is your sacred time to do the inner work required to help you become your best. Use this period to read from the wisdom literature, to meditate or pray, to reflect on the state of your life and the progress of your dreams in your journal, or to think deeply about what must unfold over the coming hours of the day in order for you to feel it was a successful one. Performing this ritual daily will help you to shine brightly in the world and live at your highest.
- Devote yourself to displaying a standard of care, compassion, and character well beyond what anyone could ever imagine from you. In doing so, you will be doing your part to aid in the building of a new world.
- Devote yourself to displaying a standard of excellence at work far higher than anyone would ever expect from you. Abundance and fulfillment will flow back to you.
- Devote yourself to being the most loving person you know and thinking, feeling, and acting as though you are one of the greatest people currently on the planet (because you are). Your life will never be the same and you will bless many lives.
Excerpt from "Discover Your Destiny with the Monk Who Sold His Ferrari" by Robin Sharma
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of confidence but where he stands at time of challenge and controversy" ----Martin Luther King Jr.