Stage 1 Living a lie (The Stage of Self-Betrayal)
Stage 2 The Choicepoint (The stage of Relasing Control and Breaking Your Chains
Stage 3 Awareness of Wonder and Possibility (Ths stage of Seeing with New Eyes)
Stage 4 Instruction From Masters (The Stage of Learning, Failing and Preparation)
Stage 5 Transformation and Rebirth ( The Stage of Emptying and Refilling)
Stage 6 The Trial ( The Stage of Testing and Conifrmation)
Stage 7 The Great Awakening of SELF ( The Stage of Fearlessness)
These are simple daily ritual that we can practice to reach that enlightening stage.
The 5 Daily Devotions:
- Devote yourself to rising at 5 A.M. each and every morning. Those who get up early are those who get the best from life.
- Devote yourself to setting aside the first sixty minutes of your day as your "Holy Hour." This is your sacred time to do the inner work required to help you become your best. Use this period to read from the wisdom literature, to meditate or pray, to reflect on the state of your life and the progress of your dreams in your journal, or to think deeply about what must unfold over the coming hours of the day in order for you to feel it was a successful one. Performing this ritual daily will help you to shine brightly in the world and live at your highest.
- Devote yourself to displaying a standard of care, compassion, and character well beyond what anyone could ever imagine from you. In doing so, you will be doing your part to aid in the building of a new world.
- Devote yourself to displaying a standard of excellence at work far higher than anyone would ever expect from you. Abundance and fulfillment will flow back to you.
- Devote yourself to being the most loving person you know and thinking, feeling, and acting as though you are one of the greatest people currently on the planet (because you are). Your life will never be the same and you will bless many lives.
Excerpt from "Discover Your Destiny with the Monk Who Sold His Ferrari" by Robin Sharma
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of confidence but where he stands at time of challenge and controversy" ----Martin Luther King Jr.