Monday, September 26, 2005

Valet Parking - A Dream

I had trouble doing my meditation this morning, after about 1 and 1/2 hours struggle to still my mind, I gave up and went back to sleep. Then I had the following fragmented dream.

I was working in my office, and using this bulky, ugly, old and dusty computer at my work. I felt a little distressed of working on that computer. When the day was over, we were all line up in the parking lot, waiting for bellboy to pick up our car because our company have valet parking service. I was nervously fumbling into my purse to get my ID and my ticket. I sensed the unusual nature of valet parking, but just like any other dreams, I did not question it's validity. So the valet parking at my company seemed to be normal, but I had a little sense of annoyance of having to wait for my car.

note: As to Calea Z experiment, I took six capsules on Friday night, it was about 3,000 milligram, but I had no lucid dream experience, as a matter of fact, I did not recall any dream at all, let alone lucid! Apparently, Calea Z of dream herb has no effect on me. I guess I will have to learn lucid dreaming on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment