Monday, August 08, 2005

Carl Jung -Dreams, Memories, Reflections

I finally read Carl Jung's autobiography, "Memories, dreams and reflections". For years, Carl Jung's name and his works flashes in my mental screen many many times. Books of psychology, metaphysics and mythology all have Carl Jung's trademark in it, but I lacked the courage to read it because I thought it will be difficult for me to understand. It turned out that his biography is not theoretical, but full of his many interesting inner experiences. A very interesting and inspiring read. I personally can relate some of his dreams and mind project experiences

He was a giant in psychology for the early Twenties Century. It is absolutely a must read for people who are interested in psychology and mythology.

No comments:

Post a Comment