Friday, July 29, 2005

"Men, know yourself and you will know the gods and the universe"

I am pleased with my meditative practice. Every morning, like a clockwork, I will wake up between 4:30 and 5:00, and get a good one hour meditation. The quality of meditation is not entirely consistent, but my mental stamina seems to get better.

Meditation is a method of mental house-cleaning. I treasure every opportunity to meditate. I have set up a routine, one in the morning and another in the lunch hour. I feel a sense of clarity and energy after each session.

Meditation is loving oneself enough to deliberately taking time to relax the body and clear the mind, it is self caring. There is a temple of God within oneself. Only when one still one's mind, the magic presence can reveal itself.

"Man, know yourself, and you will know the Gods and the Universe"

No comments:

Post a Comment