Monday, July 18, 2005

Evil for evil, eye for an eye! - Dreams

****
I am in Western cowboy setting. I am lying in a bed of a room, next to the room is a cowboy gathering place. There are two cowboys arguing. I hear very noisy yelling of each other and then explosive sound of gunfire. Then comes children crying and screaming. All this time, I am staying right where I am, as if whatever happens do not concern me.

****
Then the scene changed, I am now at home. I have several guests, we all looking out of my backyard and appreciating many beautiful flower pots that we planted. I open the screen door, and I am surprised to see menacing, dark and heavy stormy weather outside. I don't know why, my heart sink and I feel a sense of uneasiness with this climate. I quickly closed the door.

****
I then find myself lying down on the floor of grand train station. I see many people passing by me and do not notice that I am lying on the floor. That is a strange feeling, they seem to not care that I am on the floor.

****
I am taking a bus tour to Chinese Temple with a woman that I don't quite know. I don't remember the detail of the tour, but remember the lady told me she want to try one of the herbal remedies offered in Temple. According to her, using the herb can make you invinsible, healthy and young looking forever. I ask her name and phone number so that I can call her later to see if the herb work. She hand me a piece of paper with many writing on it. I asked, which is your name, she said "Lanker", a Chinese biblical name..


These were dreams of absolute nonsense, at least feel like it. Although I can't say for sure. The I who appeared in the first and third episode clearly demonstrated the relationship of cause and effect. I was indifferent on what was happening in the gathering place, and I was treated indifferently while I was lying on the floor of train station when I was homeless! Evil for evil, eye for an eye. It is instant karma! Then the last espidoe of Chinese biblical name? I don't know how my subconscious got that idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment