Saturday, July 16, 2005

Mind Project out to Beach

I woke up 5:00 am and worked on my one-hour meditation. Follow Kenneth's example, I finished my meditation by 6:00 am. I then fell back to sleep and all the while, suggesting I will have a vivid lucid dream.

Well, after a short while, I felt vibration in my body, slowly I floated up to the ceiling of my room. I can clearly see the granite texture and movement of ceiling when I passed through it, the images is sharp and clear. As I ascended, and floated back and forth, I was also gaining speed for the final push out of the room and onto an expansive beach. While I was levitating in higher altitude, I see bright blue beach umbrellas dotted on that sandy beach. While I was gazing down the scene, the images started to fade. I looked at the alarm clock, it was 6:30 am, only half an hour passed when I got back to sleep.

I was aiming for lucid dream but experienced astral project instead. Nonethless, I am happy with the result. One thing stand out on this projection is the clarity of the images. I have floated in my bedroom many times, but never have I noticed the texture and movement of ceiling when I passed through it. I also noticed distinctly the gaining of speed and the bright blue color.

No comments:

Post a Comment