Monday, June 06, 2005

Back to the square one

I have a feeling, I need to get back to square one again with my lucid-dreaming training. My recall ability is getting further behind. I have practically no memory of any dreams lately. That wasn't the case two to three weeks ago. Things are not happening. I went to bed every night with great anticipation, but got up in the morning with zero inspiration. I need to fire up my enthusiasm and instill a beginner's mind.

Think about when I started the lucid dreaming training, I was all excited and full of hope, but now the fire of enthusiasm is nearly extinguished. That is not good. "Lucid Dreaming in seven days", that seven day now stretches to months. How do I project my conscious awareness in my dreams? how? how? I wish I have the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment