Monday, May 09, 2005

What a mess - A Dream

Just before my son knocking my door asking for an "Ambien" sleeping pill, I was having a full-blown dream of having taken four college courses but don't quite remember what classes that I am taking. This is about mid quarter, but I have not attended the class and worse still I am not preparing for the tests that are coming soon. I was confused and nervous. The time was about 1:30am. His knocking abruptly ended the confusion. Glad to be back on waking reality.

My bedroom pergo floor is ruined. There is a dish washing sink just next to my bed, I am doing dishes and water is dripping all over the floor. I even see soy sauce spilling all over the other side of the sink and it smells. The once beautiful wooden floor looks like a mess....

If dreams are reflection of my mind, I must have a chaotic reservoir of subconscious memories that were firing up rapidly last night! What triggered the surfacing of subconscious memory, I asked? Well, it could be anything or nothing. Mind indeed is mysterious!

No comments:

Post a Comment