Friday, May 13, 2005

Can conscious frontal lobes facilitate lucid dreaming?

There were several disappointing nights as far as lucid dream training went! But there were gains in other areas. I finished reading a novel from John Grisham, the Broker, an interesting story. I got a package for "Hypnotherapy course - module one". I have used the program for several nights trying to program my mind for lucid dreaming. It has not bear any result yet, but I will continue my learning and exploring.

During the day, I continue using the vibrating alarm to help me randomly asking my self "Am I dreaming or am I awake?", then reality checking by looking at some text, turn way and look again. Of Course, I always find myself completely awake and aware in physical reality. My biggest question is, " How can I maintain conscious awareness while I am dreaming?" It is quite an impossible task, at least to me. While I am dreaming, I am in a totally different dimension, and my conscious mind is not able to penetrate it, because it does not belong.

Now, I read a theory about the likelihood of non-sleeping "frontal lobe" for lucid dreamer. How can I manage to have my frontal lobe not to sleep during my dream time?

No comments:

Post a Comment