Tuesday, May 03, 2005

A shapeshifter? A vampire? - Dreams

A shape shifter? A vampire?

I dreamed a couple, the husband is a vampire. Is the couple related to me? I don't know. After he bite his wife, then he transformed into a werewolf. I saw the wound is huge and out of the side of the wound suddenly a grasshopper ( or some kind of large insect) jumped out of it. The werewolf dressed and behaved like a man. I saw him tossing around the content of a big coffin- like box, looking for something?

I was a onlooker of this whole thing. I was not afraid, it was almost like I was watching a movie.

How did I dream things like that is a mystery. Most of my dreams are practical, and very much related to my daily living. This vampire dream is not an ordinary dream. I did not watch scary movie like this for a very long time. If there is a meaning to it, it is beyond me. The most interesting part is the grasshopper jumping out of the side of wound, a transformation of some kind? who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment