Sunday, May 01, 2005

Psychology/Superconscious? - A Dream

I visited a psychological clinic, the clinic located on the top several-story building. I was trying to drive up to the clinic, spent several minutes looking for parking, and then I found that I had to park in the bottom garage and took elevator to the clinic. The doctor is a good and sensible person, but I don't know why I needed to visit a psychologist..... The time that I woke up was around 2:30am.

The next time I woke up round 6:30 am, I got a strange feeling about the concept of subconscious, it was vague but I felt information was important so I lied back down and tried to recall the detail of content. I twisted and turned, the phrases of ....

-Subconscious runs the show of my life
-It is overly competent , no need to eat and....
-Several days, Super conscious occupy the better part of my daily life
-What is the end result of running my daily life with Super conscious ?

These phrases were repeated over and over in my mind, it sounded like nonsense, I was unable to get past those sentences.... as if the mind was like a broken audio tape recorder caught in a loop, I felt frustrated and gave up.

So far, I have practiced reality checking, intention setting, vibrational alarm setting during the night for at least 3 months, but lucid dreaming is still a non-reality to me. Most of the time, I have hard time even to recall my dreams. It is either a hit or a miss. I need to cultivate having all parts of my consciousness to work in concert and in synchronicity to support my goal of lucid dreaming. But how do I do that?

No comments:

Post a Comment