Thursday, May 26, 2005

Spiritual Blackout

I feel like I have experienced a complete blackout of conscious awareness of my dream. Last seven days or so, I don't remember a thing of my dream. Despite my diligent work on reality checking every hour during the day, my dream time is still off-limit to my waking conscious mind. How can this be? Isn't the saying "We are what we think" still a true statement?

I admit that my life situation on last week did have some effect of my ability to recall. I slept late, sometimes very late. On average, I probably have only 5 to 6 hours sleep. My body may just need that little time to restore and recharge, and no spare moment for elaborate dream exploration. In any case, I am still on course toward my goal of lucid dreaming.

Lucid dream is dream of being conscious and aware. I imagined many times what would I do if I am conscious and aware? I will fly over the mountains of Tibet, stand on the summit of Mount Everest, walk on the moon, visit Rome, cruise to Hawaii, witness glacier of Alaska and many other thousands of places. What about the possibility of BEING my Higher Self, talking to GOD, visiting other dimensions and other worlds. The last but not the least is to know the truth of our existence, gain wisdom and knowledge of our world and the universes. There are so much to learn and to grow into, I am hardly able to contain my excitement whenever I thought of these mind and spirit adventures. It is like entire universe is on your backyard.

Are these spiritual experiences attainable? I believe it is. It will take time, effort and persistence. Yes, it may take a very long time and a lot of patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment