Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Walk the dog - A Dream

I had a field day walked the dog. I and my dog were out walking in many places. In the dream, I talked to my dog as if it was a person. I advised the dog to take the cane while walking, so that when it sees something that it does not like, like a nasty dog, it can just sweep the walking cane, scare the dog away and it will be safe. I even demonstrated by swinging my cane several occasions so that our path were clear.

Then we came to a place where we saw the second son in the show of "Melcolm in the middle" hanged himself in a upside down position. I used my cane to hit him in the face, then he suddenly jerked up from a comatose state...then I woke up.

This was an interesting dream. Never had I ever walked the dog in my whole waking life. First, I don't have a dog. Second, I am scared of dog, I have dog phobia. If I walk on the street and I see a cute small dog walking toward me, I will get fearful and nervous and will try to avoid it as far away as possible. To be walking side by side with a big dog naturally like in my dream was unthinkable in my waking life. Well, may be my dream is trying to tell me, nothing is impossible. I could overcome phobia, transcend fear and some day accomplish something that is unthinkable at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment