Friday, April 08, 2005

Face covered with mud - A Dream

We have a big family, live in a big house. We like to make fun of our neighbor. There is a old guy in our neightbor who can't walk. We decide to challenge him to get upstairs. The incentive for him to do that is that he gets to visit me. So, he finally gets upstair with a bunch of other people.

While they are up to where I stay, oh! no, I suddenly discover that my face is all covered with mud (kind of facial mask that ladies use to firm up the skin), and mud also inside of my mouth. I have a hard time to swallow, and now I am getting help from my mom to the sink to choke up the mud in my mouth, and then I find that the sink has plastic flat plate on the top, make it difficult to wash my face unless I dock down really low, an awkward position to be....then I woke up!

No comments:

Post a Comment