Friday, April 15, 2005

Concentration Camp - A Dream

This is very difficult for me to write. I can only describe the experience as if I went to hell during my dream time. I was tortured, maimed and went through all kinds of psychological and physical abuses. Where I had been, felt like world war II's German's concentration camp. I was not alone in that experience, I sensed many people (strangers) have gone through the terrible treatments.

Strange thing is, when I woke up after the dream which was just 1:45 am, I was not feeling bad at all, all that I said to myself is "The ordeal is over", it is over in my dream since I have lived through it in my dream. I actually felt elated, as if I have repaid my Karmic debt.

According to some dream experts, it's not just the experience itself, but also how you feel after the awakening accounts for the quality of your dream. You could have gone through hell and encountered the most vicious beings and came back felt totally triumphant. In my case, that was how I felt when I was awakening. I felt pretty good despite the gruesome content that I had experienced.

No comments:

Post a Comment