Friday, March 18, 2005

Water slide - A Dream

My house in Taiwan is huge, the backyard has amusement park kind of ride. I take stairs up to one of the ride, I suddenly realize that the slope is steep. I am holding on the side bar and feel apprehensive and scared of its height. At the moment I also notice that the stairs are gone. There are only two options to get off here. One side is a water slide, the other is a plastic type of cloth that one can slide slowly down the slope. I don't know how to swim so I decide to take the other route down. It is slower, not as exciting but I can't imagine myself sliding down the water slide, well I could get drowned, you know.

Then the scene changed to a display of published e-books on the counter, look quite impressive. Is it I the publisher or someone else, I am not sure. But when I woke up, e-book publishing was ringing in my ears.

I have only one hobby, that is I enjoy reading and occasionally I also enjoy writing. Since I heard so much of people saying, you can be successful in what you do only if you enjoy what you are doing. My passion is to read, to gain knowledge and also for pure entertainment. With public library as my source of books, I have read many hundreads of books all these years. What could be more satisfying than e-book publishing that can benefit other people as well as enrich myself and doing what I love to do! Yes, e-publishing is the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment