Sunday, March 13, 2005

Ancient race of Markee - A Dream

Ancient race of Markee!

I was a member of Markee group, an ancient race, disciplined, royal, courageous, and honorable people. We can sometimes be aggressive and risk taking for the sake of self defense. In my dream I was a woman, earning great respect from our people.

This dream was a declaration of statement as far as what I can remembered. I do not remember any detail other than the proud feeling of that statement and a short image of group of people and myself.

My dreams are usually short. That probably has something to do with my personality. I do not enjoy mindless chatting, pointless gossiping, or small talks. If dream is the reflection of mind, then no wonder my dream would be short, hopefully to the point.

This Markee group reminds me Star Trek-The Next Generation, used to be my favorite TV series. My dream probably drew info from those episodes.

No comments:

Post a Comment