Friday, March 11, 2005

Four approaches! -A Dream

I went to bed quite late about 1:00 am last night. So, I set the alarm going off 6:30am my normal wake up hour for work. I woke up before the alarm went off, and I tried to organize my dream pieces while still lying on the bed. I had a feeling that either I was lecturing to myself or talking to other people about four approaches to life or may be four approaches to do things. I was really struggling to memorize it. Everytime I thought I got the 4 approached memorized, a few seconds later, I would lose it. I must have gone over the list several times. Here is my impression of these four approaches.

1. Prioritize things to do, and procrastinate those unimportant ones.
2. Random selections of things to do, go with the flow.
3. Do things based on the demand of others.
4 Do things in the sequence of chronological order.

I woke up after this information, there was no long drawn detail about these approaches, short and sweet.

I can tell why I put prioritize things to do first. It may be selfish, but I am in favor of being true to myself. Lately, I feel I am a bit overloaded in my job. Despite the demand of a job, I still take time to do my inner work during lunch hour, and I never ever skip a lunch. I know that my inner work is more important than just make a living. The fact that I was making a presentation out of it could indicate my commitment to my inner growth. Dream is a reflection of our mind. How true!

A lucid dream? No, only a dream.

"Am I dreaming?"

No comments:

Post a Comment