Saturday, March 26, 2005

House hunting - A Dream

This is a Saturday morning. I woke up from the loud noise of on-heater a few minutes before 4 1/2 hour interval of 6:00am , my mouse was dry, I went downstairs to turn the heater thermostat down, and back up to lay on the bed trying to remember my dreams. Nothing came up. I reset the alarm to 7:30am and went to bed again.

Mom, my two sisters were with me, we were on our way to see a house located in the state of Missouri. We took on a train ride very conveniently take us right to the house. I remember there was a conductor making conversation with us along the way, although the content was not clear. In order to prevent getting lost, my younger sister and mom was a team, the other sister and me was another team, taking care of each other. We got into the house, and inspected the layout, there were at least two bedroom downstairs, and bedrooms were situated adjacent to each other. We stayed over night to get a feel of this house. I remember seeing a compass made out of white piece of paper, with strange dial and marking on it. I was trying to figure out how this thing works, and we supposed to use it to check the direction.

The house was adaquent but not great. Then again we took a train ride back home. The dream faded and I got up very tired! This was another dream that did not follow through of its course. I thought of dream re-entry of shamanic approach. Could it be possible to know what we were trying to accomplish by going back to the dream and explore deeper onto the message it might bring?

No comments:

Post a Comment