Thursday, March 24, 2005

"Conscious Dreaming" from Robert Moss

The last several days I have not remembered any trace of dream. One night, I got up with no recall of any dreams whatsoever. Then, last night, I heard alarm sounded at 5:00am, but I just shut it off and went back to sleep. I was disappointed of myself. I think I am highly motivated as far as my conscious dream training, but my motivation did not carry its weight through my dream world.

I am reading a book called Conscious Dreaming, from Robert Moss. A serious dream work that using dreams for spiritual development. I am particularly interested in Shaman's dream work. This is not the first time I have read about shaman. More than a year ago, I read several books about shaman, they are much more than just conscious dreamers and healers.

I like Mr. Moss's definition of shaman, "A shamanic dreamer is a conscious dreamer who has developed the ability to enter the dreamworld at will to communicate with dream guides, to journey across time and space and into other orders of reality, and bring back gifts of healing and insight for the benefits of others." I just ordered a CD from Michael Harner's shamanic journey, I hope it can help me embark on conscious dream work.

For years, I have been fascinated the infinite number of possibilities that conscious dreaming can bring. It is time to experience the power of our mind.

"Am I Dreaming?"

No comments:

Post a Comment