Monday, March 21, 2005

Accrued Taxes in NY and MA!

I was about to awake at the tailend of my dream, suddenly I heard a sharp calling of my name from my mother. It was loud as if it was right next to my bed. My body jerked and I woke up could not rememeber much of the dream content. I stayed silent for a moment, then I realized this is what they call, hypnagogic sound.

I remember vaguly about accrued taxes. The rule was that while mom was sleeping, there was no taxes accrued in the state of Massachusettes and New York, the rest of the states would continue to accrue. Whatever that mean, I have no clue. We live in Califronia, we are familiar with New York, but why Massachusettes ? We have no relatives or friends who are even remotely close to it. I was preparing my 2004's tax return this afternoon, that was for federal and the state of California. But, New York and Massachuesettes ??

I distinctly felt there were other dreams that were more significant than this one. So, I immediately lied back down on my bed, trying various positions to see if I can remember some part of it. But after about half an hour's trying, nothing came up. It was time for me to prepare for the day.

James had an oral surgery to remove 4 wisdom teeth. The procedure went well. He will recover soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment