Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Am I dreaming?

For the last two days, I did not have much success in lucid dreaming training. Early this morning, I used affirmation after the first 4 and 1/2 wakening, I recited many times "Next time I am dreaming, I want to remember to recognise I am dreaming". I found myself unable to sleep after the affirmation. Well, no sleep no dream.

During the day, I repetitvely affirm "All things are of the substance of dreams", "Am I dreaming?", whenever I get up from my chair, walk over the hallway, go to bathroom, turn around a corner. I am trying to instill my waking moment with this realization and question. Hopefully, the practice could spill over to the dream state, and I will ask the question when I am dreaming.

All things are of the substance of dreams.

Am I dreaming?

No comments:

Post a Comment