Thursday, February 17, 2005

Where were my dreams?

I am afraid I do not have any meaningful reflection on my dream journal today cause I could not remember any dreams at all.

In the Lucid Dreaming Kit, Bradley Thompson suggested to buy a digital watch so that we can do reality checking every hour on the hour. I think this might be a good idea. Since I now do reality checking very randomly and sometimes entire half day will pass before I remember doing it. I need to put a lot more effort on this early stage of learning lucid dreaming.

As a beginner of learning lucid dreaming, the most important thing is to have good dream recall. This part will be the hardest and probably takes the longest practice, at least for me. As I have mentioned in my previous journals, my dream recalls were mostly skatchy, incoherent and fragmented.

Like last night, I knew I dreamed deep in my psyche, but just could not get any impression of what happened. It is almost like my dreams were buried under 6-foot deep sand, I knew they were there, but where? and what?

Ok, enough of this "beat myself up". I surfed the Net and found out many people also experience what I have gone through. After all, to master lucid dreaming is no one night stand. It takes effort, intention and a lot of patience. So, let's get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment