Saturday, February 12, 2005

Rome isn't build in one minute, no dream? no problem!

Last night, about 12:30 am I set up my alarm to go off at 5:30am. Well, I woke up just about 10:00 minutes before 5:30am, and my mind drew completely blank of any signs and hints of dreams. It was as if I was completely dreamless during those hours. So, I got up and read some book. To continue my experiment, I set up alarm again 90 minutes later, which is about 7:10am.

Well, I found myself unable to sleep after that. I got a feeling that I was conscious the whole time. So, before the alarm went off at 7:10am, I put on my "Super Longevity" CD for half an hour of programming session.

Apparently, last night's session was not successful. I was quite diligent on setting the intent of having a lucid dream and also being able to remember it. I have probably affirming the statement over 10 minutes long. But as they say, Rome is not built in one day. So, I will continue to program my mind for lucid dreaming. A thousand miles journey starts in a single step. Here I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment