Friday, February 11, 2005

A new year resolution!

Time is just quietly ticking away every moment of our life. It has been a month that I was absent from my blog page. I am now contemplating what I would like to accomplish this year.

Astral travel seems to be a hit or miss kind of thing. I occasionally have the experience but it is not truly profound or particularly meaningful. I think lucid dreaming would be a good way to know myself in a deeper level. "Dreams are the royal roads to the knowledge of the mind." We spend typically 6-8 hours a day sleeping. Well, why not make it an adventure ? We all know that dreams are the creation of our unconscious mind, the part that houses our experiences, our emotions, our likes, dislikes, our fears, our desires for all the thousands of incarnations.

In order to evolve spiritually, we need to know ourselves ( noted it is plural) and eventually transcend all the illusions that we hold so dearly in this physical plane of existence. Dream is a perfect instrument for spiritual advancement. The fact that we all dreams , and that we all sleep, make it a great tool to understand deeper part of us.

So, from this point on, I will be recording on my blog page my dream experiences and make it my dream log. My new year resolution for the year 2005 is to learn lucid dreaming and make it an adventure of the mind.

For the last week, I felt excited just by readying myself for going to bed. I actually looking forward to it. So, stay tuned! I am going to experience a lucid dream tonight.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

On Sunday night, 5th of February 2005, I actually remembered myself using a sharp blade to kill two snakes. When I woke up from the dream, I had a sense of euphoria, sensing that I have done something that I would have never done before.

I actually killed two snakes with absolute no fear. That is incredible!

No comments:

Post a Comment