Sunday, February 13, 2005

my car

Last night, I set up an alarm to go off at 5:00am. While I woke up, I had an impression of having a dream but I could not remember any detail of it.

So, I set up the next interval of 90 minutes of alarm at 6:30am. This time I remembered I was in some kind of business trip. When I got back to where my car parked, I found my car's layout was quite strange. The hood of my car was all lay flat on the ground and the front panel instruments were all attached to the hood. Apparently the instruments are all on the "ON" position. I also noticed that my car was not my white-color Toyota Camry, instead it was Honda Accord ( my son's car). If I were lucid at the time, I would have noticed the strangeness of the whole thing and asked "Am I dreaming?" and then realized that I was in a dream, and started to take control of the direction and content. But this dream was like thousands that I have over the years. Nothing is illogical in the dream world. You could see a blue moon and bright red trees and felt totally making sense. The key is to instill the conscious mind into that realm and question it's validity. The dream world is the world of thoughts and thought forms, and the construction of the content is instantaneous. Time is not linear like what we know in the conscious world. Fascinating indeed!

I guess I have a long way getting there. Well, as they say, the journey itself is worthwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment