Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Roll-up machine for Dad!

I got this unsettling dream about my father. In the dream, he asked me to change his wound dressing, but I don't know how. Instead I called my mon to do it. He was upset that I couln't do it for him. And then strange thing is, we have a machine that I suppose to roll my father up 2-3 feet high and then gently put him down. Because he was upset, he dropped himself 2-3 feet down abruptly. I was sure it can hurt a lot.

When I woke up, I thought the machine itself did not make any sense. But since the logical portion of my mind is completely turn off while I was in the dream state, I did not question the validity or the function of the machine. It seemed normal and made perfect sense at the time.

If I was lucid, I probably took my father for a flight knowing that it does not matter my father was sick or well, in the dream state, the deaf can hear, the blind can see, the sick get well. A whole new universe is waiting to be explored with unlimited potentiality. Yes, even the sky is no limit.

Am I dreaming?

No comments:

Post a Comment