Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Fear of getting lost!

I have no doubt that I had dreamed right before I woke up at 5:00am, but because of heavy sleep, I had hard time staying focus or recall any of it.

I woke up from the second interval alarm of 6:30am, the dreams were still foggy, I can recall only small portion of two scenarios.

I and my son stayed in a hotel. When it was time to leave, I wasn't ready, interesting though, people that will occupy my suite suddenly flooding into my door, I was devastated. Luckily, a person reported the situation to the staff and I was able to stay.

Another dream was that the staff of my company needed to drive 8 miles down the 57 freeway for a meeting. I was reluctant to do so and felt apprehensive. I was worried that giving my terrible sense of direction, I could not find the meeting place.

These dreams have the element of fear and insecurity. It is quite possible an extension of my waking situation.

If I were lucid, what will the scenarios be different? Well, one of the possibilities might be to confront my issue, know that I am in control, to dissolve the uneasiness and apprehension and to act fully confident that I have great sense of direction, will quickly find the meeting place and enjoy the ride. To be lucid in a dream enables us to have power and opportunity to transform our life.

Am I Dreaming?

No comments:

Post a Comment