Saturday, February 26, 2005

Helicopter for mom and Lost in the jungle of city

Helicopter for mom and Lost in the jungle of city!

Early morning about 4:30 am I woke up from alarm, tried to think of my dream content. But the only impression is, I dreamed, but what?

The next 90 minute interval I woke up at about 6:00 am, vaguly remembering that my family bought a helicopter for my mom. All of us were gathering on the field to learn how to use it. Then I woke up from it laughing to myself, a helicopter?

Since this is Saturday morning, I don't intend to get up early. So, I did not set alarm and got right back to sleep.

Here is the next dream scenario:

I am driving to work and arrive at a business district located at the corner of Wilshire and Wells Fargo, I get on the elevator and then find out that this is not where I should be working. I supposed to be working at the corner of Wilshire and Pacific. The time is 7:15am. I am a little worried that I will be late. But, I decide to have a breakfast in a near dairy shop. The dairy shop are full of teenagers, some playing games, some doing homework. One of them talk to me and say something like, that particular food is good here. The table is dirty so I ask waitress to clear the table. I then think of calling my co-worker Cristina to get the direction to go to my office. (whether I called or not, I have no recall)

And then the dream faded. When I woke up I felt everything was fine and was relieved to know that.

There were opportunities here for my gaining lucidity if my conscious mind was present. First, the place I work, second, the teenagers in dairy shop early morning in the business district. These are unusual situations, but my conscous mind did not kicked in to recognize the oddity of these. So, I dreamed but not aware that I was dreaming!

This last scenario is much more vivid than most of my dreams, but still lack of continuity and coherence. More work to do!

Am I dreaming?

No comments:

Post a Comment