Saturday, July 17, 2004

The Answer! Modern Prophet-Answers your key questions about life" from Harold Klemp

I logged onto my blog page several issues ago, complaining that I have no more phenomenal spiritual experiences for the last three months.

Today, I found the answer in a booked called: "Modern Prophet-Answers your key questions about life" from Harold Klemp.

He is a master of Eckankar. On page 19 it said " As one unfolds spiritually, the inner experiences become less phenomenal. Soul is gradually being led from the phenomenal worlds toward the worlds of true being at the soul plane and beyond", " Yet some feel unhappy when they no longer have the experiences that date back to their spiritual childhood". "It is like a high-school student demanding to become a first grader again because he was happier then. Life always takes us forward if we will go".

Fascinating! that was the answer I was looking for all along for the last three months or so. I guess my higher-self no longer needs to demonstrate my essence to me, I know it from my direct personal experiences.

The OBE experiences that I had of floating out of wall or window, passing through solid black wall, suddenly visiting beautiful pasture and mountain range, flying over a snow capped mountain, being hit by a spear and immediately at the last moment, my soul bailed out and I had no feeling of pain, and just a couple of days ago, a beautiful piece of celestial choir played out while I was out of body, all these experiences served as confirmation of our true identity, a god being, an eternal and indestructible spirit.

I have no need to know my true self through books, or through masters but to listen to my own inner self, my soul. It does not mean that I am at the end of my spiritual journey, on the contrary, it is a beginning of unfolding even greater knowledge and wisdom beyond space, time and physical dimension. I am on it and enjoying every moment of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment