Thursday, May 13, 2004

the five people you meet in heaven

I have read the book:" the five people you meet in heaven". I will say this is one of the most inspiring books that I have ever read.

What it tells me is that we are interconnected in many ways. Our actions, our speeches and our thoughts are literally like electric currents that travel far into the past, present and to the future.

No life is lost, every incarnation brings us one step closer to the truth of who we are. I am glad that I have the opportunity to understand this eternal truth while still living. Eddie has to die to know that he did fulfill his life's mission, he brought many happiness to children, he got many chances to redeem his past actions. Yes, he is finally alive and peaceful in his heart,after he died.

A wonderful book! 5-star recommendation!

No comments:

Post a Comment