Monday, May 10, 2004

Spiritual guide!

Last night I had an unusual mind projection experience after listening to the DNA Activation music.

I remember being transported to some place and I met (or I thought I met) my spirit guide. She is a middle aged woman, dark skin, has a friendly persona. I remember asking her name and she repeated several times but I couldn't make out it because of the background noises.
And then I asked her if she is my spirit guide, I don't remember having definite answer from her but I just instinctively know her name is "Casio" and she is my spirit guide.

The unusual part of this projection is that up to now I never have any interaction with people for all the mind projection that I have experienced. That would not surprise me cause I am not a small talker. I do not enjoy idle chats. That can explain that I would only have interaction with people if they bring some meaning and significance to the experience.

There were several occasion happened while I was asleep, I would hear heavy breathing as if I was the one doing it, but I instinctively knew that I was not the one did that heavy breathing. I would wake up at that instant and mimic that breathing and convinced myself that I WAS NOT THE ONE DOING IT. But after that I just let go of the idea. There is no need to hang on the idea either way.

Only time can tell if my last night's experience and my assumption is accurate or it is just one of the hundreds of my hallucination.

No comments:

Post a Comment