Thursday, May 13, 2004

After 2nd DNA Activation. I have very strange feeling. This is the Q & A. I am recording it for the future reference.


Hello Paul,

I do not know what I should expect to feel after the second activation. Lately I have very strong sensation in my 3rd eye area. It is as if I have a need to connect with my higher self. The feeling is uncomfortable and a bit disoriented.

I remember I had that feeling months ago when I did an hour long meditation. Now the sensation is very much with me at all time. Once I close my eyes even for 5 minutes I got that sensation. I like that sensation but it is also uncomfortable. Strange, isn't it?
Ming Chen

Hello Ming:
How are you? Well what you say isn't strange at all. Lots of people get that sensation. A little later on in the lessons you will get more connected to your higher self. You will feel what your energy really is. Hold on it is coming.
Love and Light
Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment