Saturday, May 22, 2004

It's been more than a week since my last posting. During last week, I have progressed listening to the 4th DNA Activation CD. I think my awareness has since increased. The first time I listened to the CD, I felt the music boring and uninspiring, but as I listened with complete attention I found there are many subtle variations on the tone that is very beautiful and very relaxing.

By the way, this week I also received my 3rd DNA Activation from Paul Feld. So, the 3 activations are complete. I am in a journey of manifesting my true potential. I know the process is not instant, but a gradual unfolding of who I truly am.

I know that I am god. My next stage of growth is to experience that god experience, to gradually bring about the dormant potential into all levels of my consciousness. What an exciting journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment