Saturday, April 03, 2004

The pattern of my personal growth

It is Saturday again. Unfortunately (or fortunately) I am experiencing a last stage of cold, which is a ravaging cough. I did not sleep well at all, I constantly woke up and had a strong urge to cough, I fought hard not to cough but did not succeed at all. When I was awake, my lung (or my heart) was in excruciating pain.

I started listening the DNA activation music, very intriguing, and I like it. This afternoon I did about an hour meditation without electronic gadget, I was able to focus without much thought.

I think there is a pattern of my personal growth, they are always followed by a minor illness. In January of year 2001, I had a minor surgery and stayed home for 2 1/2 weeks, during that time I fiercely studied Jonathan Parker's program, hence the journey began. In January of year 2004, I got a cold and when I was home two days, I started journaling my ups and downs, my insights and frustrations of the journey. And then Last night, I received the package from visionary music, I started listening the DNA activation music. Whether this new venture will be a transformation process or not is yet to be determined.

I believe our progress of evolution does not go on a straight line, but a zigzag approach. This is understandable. If we are always aware of our true self in every lifetimes that we have experienced, we would have been living in a blissful existence long ago, the universe that we know would have been disappeared eons ago.