Wednesday, April 07, 2004

The Holographic Universe - A Book

I have been using DNA Activation program faithfully every night and during the lunch hours. So, all together I have listened more than the prescribed 7 times. I intend to listen to the first CD till the end of the week. It is early to tell it's effect, but I have a feeling that this sound of light will raise my frequency and vibration and expand my consciousness and awareness in a short time. About two night's ago, I continued my meditation after the music is over, I found myself having a sense of expansiveness.

I have re-borrowed a library book from Michael Talbot called: The holographic universe. Very fascinating book, I did not enjoy it as much the first time I borrowed a year ago, I remember I read it but found pretty boring. But this time is different, there are many concepts and ideas seem to be in agreement with what I have known.

Indeed, the entire universe could have just been interpenetrating holographic images. The part indeed contains the whole. The instant access of any knowledge is available because of the universality of akashic records. Everything is stored in that vast storage house called akasha. Every emotion, every speech, every thought and every action that any humans have ever existed is recorded. The universe is like a cosmic tape recorder. So, in a sense the human body is truly a minature universe. The thought that one creates will mold, influence our etheric body, and coalesce into our physical universe. Fascinating read. A five star recommendation from me.