Thursday, March 25, 2004

Where is my master guide?

I don't seems to make much progress on my path. Lately I have trouble waking up early. I got up feeling tired. I am longing for the astral travel experiences but I have none of those experiences for months now. If I did, the experience was not quite satisfying. I am still meditating and still affirming everyday. I call upon God, my High Self and my Master Guide's help to break me out of this inertia.

I don't know when I will have my next breakthrough, if I ever have one. Lisa kept telling me that I have made connection to my Higher Self, I am just not consciously aware it. Dr. Parker said I have made a contact months ago. So, what now???

I sometimes wonder, if my Higher Self is my Higher Self, why that it has to talk to me through Lisa or through anyone else? Why not just talk to me directly? It really does not make any sense. I have been calling upon my spiritual teams for months, and yet the result eluded me.

I guess I will be doing what I am doing all along, meditating, affirming, listening to Dr. Parker's lectures, reading metaphysical books, practicing my love and kindness lessons every day, journalizing my thought and reflecting the insights that I receive from daily living. There is no turning back to worldly pursuit. I will continue on course, doing whatever it takes to reach enlightenment.