Friday, March 19, 2004

A little insight of many centuries of conflict between Israeli and Palestinian!

To continue to explore the possibility of astral projection, I have listened Holosync tape for an hour before going to bed. For this past week, there seem to be no sign of return of my astral projection.

I have established contact with Lisa, and had a group chat session last Monday. I found out that the chat isn't my thing. It will take a very disciplined moderator to get everyone on the same page. But the group chat that I had attended was very disorganized, people were boasting their wonderful and peculiar experiences, Lisa will just go along with it endlessly. The subject was how to identifying and learning to resolve the past lives issues. A subject that I always wanted to explore, but I didn't gain much further understanding at all in that group chat. After about 45 minutes non-sense chatting, I finally were able to get everyone back to the issue we were supposed to work on. Finally Lisa agreed to have a group past lives session on Thursday. But I did not attend knowing that I would not gain from that kind of endeavor.

I always believe spirituality is a very personal thing. It is not something that you boast about even if you have many wonderful realization. It is between GOD and me and no one else. That is why I call it inner journey. In light of wanting to explore my past lives, I have tape recorded Brian Weiss's past live meditation and use it for about 2 days. Of cause I can't expect result so quickly, but the meditation and sound of my voice is pretty relaxing. I am going to give it many tries to see if I have any insight to be gained of that meditation.

Today is supposedly a day that we will know who is in charge in Taiwanese political arena. For that last 2 weeks or so, there are many activities going on in my own household relating to this political excitement.

I always believe I am a citizen of the world, or even citizen of the universe, belong to no nation, no race, no gender, boundless, limitless and all encompassing. Essentially that is what we truly are.

The law of Karma and reincarnation indicated that what we hate we become. I am contemplating that many centuries of conflict between Israeli and Palestinian was because they are un-aware of this karmic truth. I am also suspecting that people in Israel and Palestine were born many lifetimes as both Palestinian and Israeli. Underlying the seeming conflicts and bloodshed they were really the same people living over and over, again and again as each other interchangingly. Isn't that fascinating? It is like an endless soap opera.

People can be so caught up with what I call historical drama and completely unaware that they were creating their own situation and environment with the attitude of hatred and prejudice. The way out is to see truth of our oneness with GOD and with our oneness with our fellow residents of this planet earth.