Saturday, February 28, 2004

"A warm and inspirational response from Lisa Gawlas"

I got a reply email from Lisa Gawlas. She is scheduled to leave for Idaho. These are certainly very hectic days for her. But I thank her for taking the time to write me back. This is her response for my email introducing myself.

Hi Ming,

I am sorry I didn't write to you yesterday, I am really starting to run out of time. I am moving tomorrow morning and still have everything left to do!! I had no choice but to cancel all my readings (chat and email) that were scheduled for today and yesterday.... otherwise I would have not be ready for my shift!! I am not sure if I will be online this evening... my day is filled with appts to close out things, pick things up... ship the last of my stuff... load up the car.... and I am hoping to be on the road about 6am tomorrow. Our private chat may not happen until I get to Idaho. I am still deciding whether to ship part of my computer or just take it all in my car with me... I think as I finish packing the crates to ship... will be my deciding factor.... so I may not have a computer to use this evening.

I would like to touch on your comment about the stage of no growth. I do not think there is such a thing really. There are times when we hit what I call the spiritual void.... which is talked about in the handbook... where we come to a point in our path of learning where we just have to allow all that was just learned to integrate within us. This does create a cosmic down time..... but it is not permanent at all. I feel, how we react to this down time determines the length we move thru it. If we reach this (reoccurring) stage and feel we are broken or at a standstill.. then that is where we are. However, when we understand it is just the body and minds way of adjusting to all that we took in as we came to this stage... then we shall pass thru it more quickly.

We can look at awakening to our own spirit and the multi-verses around us as waking up to a 220 voltage line and for all of our life's we have been working as if a 9 volt battery. The more we learn and take in, the higher our own voltage is and the more we can experience... but as our body reaches these higher frequencies, it must take time to adjust... to stop taking in and allow itself the opportunity to adjust to its new frequency and then be able to take more. If the body was to go from 9 volts to 220 amps... the body would burn out... it is a slow and evolving process... but one that will always continue.

As far as meditation practices... I strongly feel that directing your meditations to the places you wish to go is vital to experience all you wish to experience. It is like getting into a car, turning on the ignition, but then expecting it to take you somewhere without you steering it or stepping on the gas. I have talked to so many people who have practiced meditation a lot longer than I have... that just go into meditation... and that's it... people tend to go there and wait for something to happen.. or just to relax, which is ok... but if you have this really kewl car, why not learn every little trick it is capable of... and the capabilities are endless... but you have to take the car to the areas you wish to go and learn how to navigate.... we will work on this.

You say you have no more astral travel experiences..... may I ask what exactly you do when you astral travel?

I think I am now understanding your reading a little clearer too. The length of hair was very symbolic... like I said I felt a very Rip Van Winkle connection. You have been on your spiritual path for some time... but yet have not realized your dreams and desires of connection yet. The mechanical aspect of the heart.... I understand more now too, as well as the appearance of the male going into the heart.

The path to spirit is found in the heart, which I am sure you know and realize. We tend to mechanicalize the pathway there...... learning from others, doing the things that got them to where they are... and logically, this would make sense to do... but it is not always the best way to do things. I will let you in on a little secret, I have no formal training in what I have learned. I have not gone to one class, read one book to show me what to do or how to get there. The only thing I ever used outside of myself was John Edwards tape set to help me learn to visualize in a constructive way. Everything else I learned, spirit thought me.... everything.... even how to do my own meditations... and do them well. Other peoples information was just confusing me and not working, which was very frustrating.

The course I offer does not teach my way, but your way. I listen to your guides and what is best for you. When we are in private chat and I get an exercise that I share with you, it appears to come from me, but it is passed thru my by your spiritual team. I have learned a lot of very interesting meditation techniques since I have offered this course (smile).

You have your own very special, very truly your own pathways to reach the areas of spirit you wish to reach.... it is in your own fluidity of exploring that you shall find all that you seek.

Now in getting to your desires:
In this course, I will like to learn how to connect and commune with my higher self and my spiritual guides ( I heard that I have 5 of them), remove any blocks that hinder my personal growth, develop my intuitive abilities (if I have them), truly know my life mission and purpose, and the highest goal of all, to reach enlightenment or Christ Consciousness in this lifetime or hopefully in a near future.

I think you have 1 master guide (a guide that has been at your side since birth) and many teachers standing in the wings. Teachers come into our energy to teach whatever their chosen thing is to teach you.. and then go once you have learned. So you will see that your "guides" will come and go.... but the main one that I call your master guide will remain all-ways.

You do have a depth of intuitive abilities.... as you become more free flowing in your meditations, you will find that your intuitiveness enhances naturally along the way.

I have a little exercise to leave you with...

Once you have gotten into that zone of meditation where you are totally and deeply relaxed.... see a white candle infront of your inner vision. See that this candle has a flame that is burning so brightly that it is inviting you to come into the flame.

As you concentrate your vision on this flame... you can feel the light of the flame drawing you closer and closer into the flame.... so much so that you move naturally into the center of this flame (you are no longer looking at the flame but standing in the middle of it.

Look at the light and warmth of this flame that surrounds you... begin to feel it as if you and this flame are one and the same.... as you find deep union with this flame start to look around thru the light... you will see an image or outline start to appear.... connect with that image... talk to it... listen to what it has to reveal.... and take notes after each meditation. (Keep in mind "listening" is not only hearing... but also feeling and seeing... spirit talks in many ways, listen with every part of you).

I will be in and out today into this afternoon.... if there is anything that needs clarity, please just email me back.

Lots of love and excitement to you Ming,
Namaste,
Lisa