Wednesday, February 25, 2004

"An interesting energy reading from Lisa Gawlas"

Tonight, I have received Lisa Gawlas's first energy reading of me. Here is her email:

Hi Ming,

I am very sorry to not have done this reading before today... my days seem to be disappearing faster than I can accomplish all my tasks within them. Please note that your new course ending date is April 15th 2004. It is my fault that this is starting so late.

Let me know if we can chat before I leave on Saturday... and which forum you would like to chat on.

Here is what I received:

Your entrance to our connection comes from above (spiritual). What is most striking that I see is your hair... it is very long almost down to your knees. It is jet black and very noticeable against the red long silk or satin dress you are wearing. This dress is very beautiful and very simple. There are designs on this dress but I cannot seem to understand the design.... I want to say a dragon... but the image is not clear to me at the moment, (I am still adjusting my vision). Yes it is a green dragon that seems to go the length of this satiny dress.

The color of the dress or garment that you are wearing is as important as the symbol on it. Red is the color of the root chakra which connects you to the earth energy. Because this garment is red from top to bottom except where the dragon is... I feel the solid connection to earth. I would also like to give you some information on the totem or spirit animal of the green dragon as well: Dragons are the guardians of much magic and mystery in the Universe. They are wonderful guides and teachers. They have a wonderful wit and charm about them. At the same time, they are the epitome of raw, magical power. If you choose to work with them or they choose you, be prepared to work hard as they are persistent and insistent. But as they say in the Army "its the toughest job you will ever love". You will be nothing short of amazed at the brilliance of these creatures.

Dragons are also aligned with the very "physical" aspects of Spirit. Those aspects being: Manifestation, Form, Transformation, Transmutation and Regeneration. Magic and Alchemy are methods to create and express these Sacred aspects of Spirit. It is in this Spirit these essences are created.

Emerald Dragon: Emboldens the heart to become the crucible of transformation. The heart is the kiln where all we create is fired in love. True Spiritual Alchemy happens when the heart is transformed into the seat of pure love. When this heart is open, it transforms all it touches. The essence of Alchemy.

I am not quite understanding the length of hair as shown in your appearance. The first thing that I thought of was "Rip Van Winkle" (Washington Irving's famous tale of Rip Van Winkle's twenty year sleep and his realizations that you must work hard to make your dreams come true.) and stays with me as I contemplate the hair.

As I watch you land on the ground in front of me I noticed that you are barefoot and you land in a small pool of water (water represents emotions). The water is clear and calm... crystal clear actual with the slightest ripple going thru it as you connect with the ground. (The ripple can be seen as the waves of emotion you send out as you enter new territories and experiences... soft and subtle).

As I continue to view this scene... I suddenly see the dragon... which actually now looks very much like a snake, still green tho... slithering off your red garment and becoming part of the scenery around you. (The aspects of the snake are: Snake - power, life force, transmutation, rebirth, shrewdness, sexual potency) I think the two go hand in hand together (the snake and the dragon)... one governs your spiritual journey (the dragon) while the other governs your physical journey (the snake) but equally work in harmony with each other.

As we move towards you right side (your female/emotional side) I am seeing the most unusual thing.... as we start to walk, the dress you were wearing as we connected (as well as the female energy brought forth with the connection) is starting to fall away. The dress has disappeared and what I see now is the bare chest of a male with pants on. The hair has become short and the whole appearance of you has turned into a male. (This is really odd because we are walking to your female side.) Understanding the male aspect which governs strength and logic.. I feel the change has come as more of a "guard" to your emotional side. This is your protection from emotional hurt. The fact that your male has shown up without a shirt on shows that you are exposing your masculine attributes thru your heart center.... (again stemming from logic instead of the true heart).

As we arrive in your right side I see what looks like a very large mechanical machine. I can see all kinds of wheels that keep turning, lights flashing... like your emotions are working off of a mechanical order... very repetitious as well. There doesn't seem to be any diversion.. which would seem to coincide with using and protecting your emotions "logically" instead of allowing them to be free flowing. (We will attempt to slowly disassemble this machine so that there is more freedom of Self... and not so hmmm mechanical.)

The next area we go to is your left side. Immediately I see you get on a horse as opposed to walking to the left side with me. The horse appears as brilliant white... very spiritual in appearance. I feel this is how you bridge your two worlds together (spiritual {emotional} and physical). I will give you the attributes of the horse as well: Horse - Power - Travel - Communication
teaches us life cycles - to look at the roots of things - teaches us power, playfulness, to enter the void, enlightenment and wisdom - responsibility - how to bear a burden gracefully - to remember the total journey with caring, compassion - to share our talents and abilities, that they are gateways to power. They have been associated with wealth - luck - protection - and the ability to transcend morality.

As we arrive at your left side I see house (the house represents aspects of your physical life). The house is fully built and is white (spiritual) with green trim (love). There is a swimming pool in the back and to the left (again water represents emotions... and you are being shown that you tend to keep your emotions separate and contained in the pool... away from your physical life, but close enough to access them).

Because the house is appearing "finished" I feel you have a good part of your physical life in order... there seems to be good balance with your spirutalness as well as the loving relationships that you have formed thru out your life. I am feeling tho a connection between this mechanical machine from your right side and the visual of the pool in your left side... like the machine fills and draws from this pool. (We will work on draining the pool and integrating the water/emotions that are needed and letting the rest of the water/emotions drain away that are not needed any more.

I have now gone to the place in-between your left and right sides... that which would show your present and future paths.

I am viewing this part as if I were in the sky looking down... I can see the two of us standing there.. we are tiny specs on the ground. (I have never viewed this part of a reading this way... I usually am in the me on the ground... so I am going to try to understand why I am getting a "birds eye view" of this.)

As I watch us together... I see that the road we are traveling is bringing us to a city.. a very large city but actually very beautiful. This city does not feel like something of this earth or time period... it is filled with lots of gold statues (gold being he highest vibration of spirit)... I think what we are viewing is one of the ancient cities of Lemuria (here is a link to some info about Lemuria: http://www.crystalinks.com/lemuria.html )

I think I now understand why I am seeing this from above as opposed to being in the scene... we must prepare to walk that path... to get you ready for the information that will come to you... I will explain more about this in chat.

This ended our connection.

Namaste,
Lisa