Tuesday, February 24, 2004

I was a little disappointed that I have not received a full energy reading from Lisa Gawlas. I was expecting to receive it on Monday night, now it is Tuesday night already.

Sometimes, I feel the only true master that I have ever encountered is Dr. Jonathan Parker. With his knowledge, wisdom and experience he is far more qualified to write those so called spiritual book. But he presents himself humbly and stays very low key in terms of reputation. He is the person that walks the talk, do not recycle other people's teaching. There are many guided meditation in his programs were from his own meditative experiences. The music is beautiful and relaxing and his voice is calm and soothing. He is the one that opens the door for my personal development. Other than working diligently on his tape programs, I do not communicate with him too often, but whenever I sent email questions he always responded within a day or two. Such is the teacher with compassion and consideration. I am very grateful.

There are so many programs now available if you search the Internet, but Jonathan Parkers' Enlightenment Series are still one of the best. I am very thankful that my higher self ( or my spiritual guides) guided me to learn from a true master.