Saturday, February 21, 2004

Almost a week has passed that I have not logged into my journal page. Here comes the beautiful Saturday. Today I am planning to do at least one session of meditation.

I have signed up for the spiritual development course from Lisa Gawlas, she has only been in her path over 3 years, but she has accomplished a great deal. In this course, I will have many chances to consult with her in the private chat room sessions and she will be giving me a full hour energy reading before the contact start. I am looking forward to receiving my first reading on Monday.

I believe it is time for me to have a chance to communicate with other like-kind minded people about my journey and further my development. Yes, the journey that I have walked mostly through cassette tape communication. They are wonderful and aspiring every time I listen to Jonathan Parker's tape. But now I need a bit of human touch. I have been all alone (physically) in the journey. However I do believe I have been guided every step of way. All the meditative experiences, astral travels, books that I have read, the love that I emanated to people that I come in contact, have been initiated by my spiritual guides. I wish to develop conscious two-way communication with my spiritual guides and to truly know my path, to reach a state of enlightenment (cosmic consciousness).