Saturday, February 28, 2004

A beautiful Saturday morning meditation

Today is my favorite day of the week. After sending my mom and my sister Ming on their way to Falung Dafa's annual meeting, I enjoyed beautiful sunshine outside of my house. Then I headed toward library to return some books and of cause did my meditation in my car outside of library.

A beautiful day indeed. There must be more than a dozen little birds in one of the large bushes chirping constantly, as if they were having a meeting or having a concert of some kind. It was a very pleasing environment to meditate. But later on I decided to roll up my window cause the noise was distracting.

There were many thoughts in and out of my consciousness, I was not very still but I managed to have a certain degree of stillness. While I was observing the black screen on my forehead, I thought there were a flash of several faces appearing in my inner mind. When I tried to focus on them, they disappeared. It could be just my hallucination. Since I did not have much other experience so I ended my meditation thinking, well, if God, my master guide or my soul have to take vacation from me from time to time, that was just fine with me. I just have to trust my inner wisdom to progress in its allotted space and time and ask no more.