Monday, February 02, 2004

Last weekends seemed to just fly by. I have read a book call: The Four Agreements. The agreements are as followed:

1. Be Impeccable with your word
2. Do not take anything personal
3. Don't make Assumptions
4. Always do you best

These four agreements are quite powerful. If incorporated into our daily life, they can transform a society, dissolve many conflicts, make this earth a heavenly place to live. Yes, the application can be quite difficult due to our negative programming since beginning of time. That is all the more reason we need to break the false agreements that were implanted within us by our parents, teachers, authorities, political figures, priest and others.

Sunday was a good day. I did two meditative sessions, one in the early morning, the other in the afternoon. I sometimes felt unfulfilled if I don't have the chance to connect with my higher self. The lunch hour is my happy hour, I usually take 10 to 15 minutes light lunch, and then I do my meditation. I don't necessary need to have any deep insight, just to attune my body, mind and spirit to the consciousness of my higher self is enough to energize me. I noticed that my affirmation worked the best when I was in deep relaxes state. In that deep state, the thought became amplified, and seemed to fill my entire brain area. I don't know if it will speed up the manifestation, but I certainly feel my thought become much more powerful.