Thursday, February 05, 2004

Many Lives, Many Masters

According to the "Living with the Himalayan Masters', there are four things that I need to master in order to achieve a level of perfection.

Have a desire to meet and know God
Have no selfish desire to acquire things for myself
Give up anger, greed and attachments to people, places and things
Practice meditation regularly

The best place to practice all these are here and now. I have come to understand and appreciate every moment of my life. Yes, I come to work everyday, do my duties diligently, I also try to radiate my inner light whenever I interact with other people. I found out long ago, the more radiant your inner light is, the easier and smoother your life is. I have very good relationship with vendors ( traditionally, they are pain you know where) because I can see the God within them. I see that they are doing their best at any given moment. Actually, everyone of us are doing our very best at any given moment. With this state of mind, I can totally accept others. That was also one of the lessons that I learned from Dr. Jonathan Parker. He is a great teacher, from his teaching, my inner spiritual life unfold beautifully.