Sunday, January 11, 2004

A teaching from enlightened teacher, Dr. Jonathan Parker

Well, I feel so much better today. Saturday & Sunday mornings' are always beautiful. The time truly belongs to myself. I got some nice sunlight, and did half an hour Holosync meditation tape to get to theta brain wave, and then work on the Jonathan parker's "open up intuitive abilities" tape.

I feel the greatest thing that has ever happen to me is to meet (not in person) Jonathan Parker. His entire enlightenment experience are all displayed in the Enlightenment Series. But he is also a very humble master. He said one time "Do you think that it is a blind chance that you listen to me? not at all, you have been led to the source of enlightenment, and I am only a channel to bring the knowledge and wisdom to you, I am glad to do that, because I love it myself" Yes, nothing that happens is truly random.

I believe for all these years searching ( even though I was searching for a completly different thing), I finally found the true knowledge that struck me deep in my soul. The knowledge and wisdom I learned from Dr. Parker resonate deep into my consciousness.

My journey started in January 2001. At the time I was ill and had a minor surgery. But at the same time I also had a chance to get hold of "The Pathway to Mastership" course. For the two weeks of my "leave of absence" from work, I have embarked on this journey. I spent most of the waking moment to listen to the tapes. I thought (and I still think) this is my mission in life. TO REACH ENLIGHTENMENT, TO ATTAIN CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS (COSMIC CONSCIOUSNESS).

The journey was not easy, with most of time spent on a job and family, I will have to find time to listen to the tape, practice what I have learned in my daily living, watch my own thoughts and do the meditation. It is handful. But I love it every moment of it. I was very excited when Dr. Parker said that I have contacted with my higher self. I should consider myself blessed for many people spent a lifetime to get to this point. I am greateful.

Hopefully, I would make even greater progress in the year 2004. Let's stay tuned!