Saturday, January 10, 2004

Increase my intuitive abilities!

After almost a week's ravaging flu symptoms, I finally feel much better.

I have started the "Intuitive Counselor Training" course. This time I will take time to listen each tape thoroughly, and I will work on each meditative session for at least ten times before I go on the next meditation. Practice makes Perfect.

Repetition is the best method of learning. With enough repetition, the concept, idea or practice will deeply ingrained in our subsconcious mind. Once the idea and concept seep deeply in our subconscious mind, then it becomes habit. We are creatures of habit. In order to change ourself permanently, we need to have concept and idea to take root in that part of our mind.

So I am working on the first tape of "Intuitive Counselor Training" course. I will keep progress report in this journal. My goal is that within 6-month I like to sharpen my intuitive abilities by may be 30% more?
Let's see what will happen!