Sunday, January 18, 2004

Should I attend Dr, Parker's seminar or not?

This morning I got a package from Dr. Jonathan Parker regarding the advanced spiritual development seminars. I felt that before the end of his journey I should meet my Master at least once. But the real reason I should attend his seminar is that I will expand my consciousness much faster if I am learning in the presence of a Master, and I get to be certified of being an "Advanced spiritual Counselor" if I take class number 6. I have been thinking of getting into the counseling profession in order to fulfill my obligation to humanity for having the opportunity to receive esoteric knowledge and wisdom.

It certainly stirred my anxiety. The class is not cheap, $995.00 excluding room and board. So the total expense will be about $1,500 or more when everything is included. Should I or should I not? I am debating within myself. The class #6 will be held on May 23-May 28 of 2004, the timing is perfect. But with my financial situation, I will have to "borrow" money to attend the class. Should I or should I not? I guess I will meditate on it.